Replacement operation due to the 2nd floor network equipment SUPEX in KCB
Please note below for the Internet service shut down
1. Maintenance Period: 19:00pm, December 7th (Friday) ~ 12:00pm,
December 8th (Saturday)
2. Service Maintenance: - L3 network equipment replacement- Memory expansion on data service servers
3. Interrupted computational services:- All wireless network and wired network services on the 2nd Floor in SUPEX(S201 ~ S293)- Data service (Inside, FindPeople, Reservation, Career, bulletin board, etc.)
4. Reactivation: Upon completing repair works.
5. Inquiry: SeokJun Yu(e-mail:email@example.com) at the Center for Information and Network Services
6.Others: During the interruption, NO access to the campus network
Notice: There will be Internet Service maintenance for dormitory wireless network work
Please note below for Internet Service maintenance on Seoul Campus.
1.Interruption Period: October 28th (Sunday), 08:00 ∼ 13:00 2.Service Interrupted: Network on Seoul campus including mail server,
homepage, reservation, findpeople
3.Service will be reactivated upon completion of repair works
4.Inquiry: SeokJun Yu(E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Center for Information and Network Services
[Notice] IT Service Interruption due to maintenance service on Seoul Campus.
Please note below for IT Service interruption on Seoul campus.
1.Interruption Period: July. 22rd (Sunday), 08:30 ∼ 18:30 (10 hours)
2.Service Interrupted: Network throughout the Seoul campus including mail, homepage, fileserver & findpeople
Sejune Oh (Techno-MBA 00) has published the book 『 Why Dollar is stronger than U.S.A』 (Korean version only)
Jong Oh Hur (Info-Media MBA 11) had published a book, CompTIA Security+ (Korean version only)
Frontier is a KAIST Business School magazine which delivers campus news to all KAIST people in each season. (Korean version only)
Prof. Jaekyu Lee has published the book ‘Management Information Systems’ (3rd edition).Prof, Young-Gul Kim, Heeseok Lee, Byungtae Lee also participated in writing.(Korean version only)
Please note below for IT Service interruption on Seoul Campus.
1. Interruption Period: 22:00, September 9rd (Friday) ~ 12:00, September 11th (Sunday)2. Service Interrupted: Network throughout the Seoul campus including mail, homepage, findpeople3. Service will be reactivated upon completion of repair works4. Inquiry: SeokJun Yu(E-mail:email@example.com) at the Center for Information and Network Services
KAIST Business School E-Newsletter is an online newsletter which delivers campus news to all KAIST people in each season. (Korean version only)
Frontier is a KAIST Business Schoolmagazine which delivers campus news to all KAIST people in each season. (Korean version only)
= Contents =
- Globalization of KAIST Business School has already begun_Dean K. Ravi Kumar
- Suggestion to strengthen IT Industry in Korean Market_KOSCOM CEO Kim, Kwang-Hyun
- Active vs. Passive Investment _Prof. Lee, In-Mu (KGSFA)
- Changes in Financial Paradigm and Educating Financial Experts_Prof. Jung, Ku-Yeol (KGSFA)
- KAIST Student Investment Fund
- Introducing Faculty Research
- IIM Bangalore EMBA Visitation Program
- Global Symposium Program for MS and Ph.D students
- Going Global? Being Spanish! EMBA Spain Field trip_Prof. Bae, Bo-Kyung(Executive MBA Director)
- Global Internship
- Students Interview: KSIM-USC Marshall Dual Degree Attendee
- Alumni Interview: KAMCO Noh, Jung-Ran (EMBA 07)
- Alumni Interview: Samsung Electronics Kim, Hei-Deok (ATM)
- Mentoring, the Power of Human Networks
- Introducing CSR Center
- Introducing KAIST Guitar School
- Art Exhibition at KAIST Business School Gallery_ Unexpected Drawings & DOG SERIES
Please be aware that all of the school IT system including network will be unavailable due to the blackout in Seoul campus, Please refer to the detailed information below so that there won’t be no inconvenience in Academic affairs/Research/Business operations.
1. downtime: 1nd Aug (Sun), AM 08:00 ~ PM 6:00 (10 hours)
2. unavailable IT service: Network and IT services for business school(mail, homepage, fileserver, findpeople and so on)
3. IT service will be available as soon as electronic power backs If you have any queries, contact SeokJun Yu(E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Center for Information and Network Services.
Thank for your cooperation.
KAIST Student Investment Fund Fellow Recruiting
KSIF, a student-run investment fund at KAIST, is recruiting students who are interested in an opportunity to experience and learn a real but unique fund
The primary objective of KAIST Student Investment Fund (KSIF) is to provide a learning experience for KAIST students who are interested in careers in the financial industry. Under the guidance of faculty advisors and the oversight committee, the KSIF is now managing an endowment fund.
It will provide a unique learning environment that is possible only at KAIST known for its interdisciplinary and innovative in education and research. In this unique environment, you will learn not only to utilize the age-proven knowledge but also to develop new tools, techniques, and methodologies that will shape the future financial industry.
KSIF invests stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, and derivatives (futures, options, etc ) which are traded in KOSPI, NYSE, and CME.
■Requirements: students currently enrolled at KAIST (open to both undergraduate and graduate students)
■Application Period: from Jun 7th to Jun 11th
■Application Materials: 1) Resume (Including name, affiliation, and contact number)
2) Cover letter
■Selected applicants will be notified for an interview before Jun 18th
■The final notification will be done before Jun 30th
■Fluency in Korean is required.
■Successful applicants must take part in the weekly meeting on Friday from July
■Send applications to email@example.com
“Invest your true potential”