- 2010~2016 Ph.D in Applied Statistics, Yonsei University, Korea
2007~2009 M.S. in Applied Statistics, Yonsei University, Korea
2001~2007 B.S. in Applied Statistics, Yonsei University, Korea
B.S. in Economics, Yonsei University, Korea
- - Invited Professor, School of Management Engineering, KAIST (2020.9 ~ present )
- Lecturer, School of Management Engineering, KAIST (2018.9 ~ 2020.8 )
- Invited Professor, Department of Applied Statistics, Dankook University (2017.3 ~ 2020.2)
- Lecturer, Department of Applied Statistics, Yonsei University (2010.9 ~ 2020.8)
- Teaching experience on topics such as introductory statistics, R and Python Programming, data science and machine learning, etc.
- Samsung Electronics (2019)
- SK Hynix (2019)
- LG Display (2018)
- Samsung SDS (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016)
Publications & Research
- Kim, A. and Kim, H. (2020). "A New Classification Tree Method with Interaction Detection Capability," Submitted.
Kim, A., Myung, J. and Kim, H. (2020). "Random Forest Ensemble Using a Weight-Adjusted Voting Algorithm," Journal of the Korean Data and Information Science Society, 31(2), 427-438.
Kim, A., Kim, M. and Kim, H. (2014). "Double-Bagging Ensemble Using WAVE," Communications for Statistical Applications and Methods, 21, 411-422.
Kim, A., Kim, J. and Kim, H. (2012). "The guideline for choosing the right-size of tree for boosting algorithm," Journal of the Korean Data and Information Science Society, 23, 949-959.
Kim, A., Ha, M. and Kim, B.S. (2012). "Determining a BMDL of Blood Lead Based on ADHD Scores Using a Semi-Parametric Regression," The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics, 25, 389-401.
Kim, D., Kim, A. and Kim, H. (2011). "Modified Recursive PCA," The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics, 24, 963-977.
- - Data Mining
- Machine Learning (Classification problems, Decision Tree & Ensemble models)
- Deep Learning
- Multivariate Data Analysis (Dimension Reduction, Data Visualization)